1. Turn off your air conditioning. Seriously, what kind of camp memories do you have? Turn it off.
3. Make your "bed" on the floor on top of an old crib mattress.
4. While in bed, play an audio loop of a bear snorting, just loud enough to keep you from really getting to sleep. Open a window, you can have a small fan.
5. Work in the yard from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Your yard needs it and it will help make up to him/her for you having being gone for a week.
6. Take a break from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. This is your time, spend it as you like, as long as no air conditioning is involved. Eat, nap, take a walk.
7. From 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM, do physical activity. Do the taiso, ride a bike, do 50/100 several times, shadow practice the basic 50, work on the bokken katas. Take a 5 minute break every hour and guzzle as much water as you like. One hour can be spent studying history and vocabulary, as long as it is done in at least 100 degree heat.
8. At 10:00 PM, get ready to take a shower. Get all your things, go and stand at the bathroom door for 35 minutes, then take a 2 minute shower.
9. At 11:00 PM, get ready for dinner. Stand and look at the food for 15 minutes. Then take half of what you want and a mug of kool-aid.
10. It is okay to invite your friends from the dojo to participate. Make sure you have them sign a waiver.